Friday, September 18, 2009

29


Today, I celebrated my 29th birthday! It was a great day with a lot of SwEeTs... from cupcakes, to my wonderful hubby, and 3 sweet kiddos.

My SwEEt mother-in-law from Utah had these wonderful cupcakes made for me from a place in Katy called Ooh La La. These cupcakes not only looked fabulous, but they also tasted so so YumMy! Thanks MiMi! These cupcakes HIT the spot.


My favorite cupcakes were these: the PiNa ColAdA's


Also for my birthday, my mom bought me these new pair of glasses, which I needed very badly. According to the eye doc, I can NO longer wear contacts and I'm not a candidate for lasik. His advice was to find some classy glasses and enjoy them. He also stated my eyes were that of a 60 year old. I have been put on restasis and fish oil. So, I guess that makes my body that of a 29 year old and my eyes that of a 60 year old. LOL

Dusty and the kids got me the new book by Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song, and the perfume Romance by Ralph Lauren. I also have another present coming by mail, but it has not made it to our front door yet.

So, here is to another year of smelling good, new eye sight, reading some good books, and to my last year of being in my twenties!
Oh yeah.... I bought myself a snuggie and I lOvE It!

2 comments:

Sada said...

You are so cute! I'm glad you picked the pink snuggle -- it looks so good on you! Girl -- love on those 20s....I thought 30s would be good -- and I'm sure they will (I'm only 30 now) but so far they've been tough! Losing babies, body falling apart, surgery...ugh....what is it going to be like when I'm 60!!?? Speaking of eyes -- I've not been told all you have, but I do have TERRIBLE eyes -- major contacts and glasses. Hey - at least we can support each other as we fall apart :) Super happy birthday to you!!!!

chrissy said...

happy birthday! those cupcakes are making my mouth water!