Monday, May 11, 2009

For The Night

In my opinion, the best vacation is the one where you leave on the spur of the moment. You pack your bags, grab a few snacks, and then out the door. Whether it be for one night or more, it is always a fun adventure!

Today, we packed our bags and headed to the bay house for the night. We spent the day at the beach and plan on watching Benjamin Button after the kids finally pass out.

Here are some pictures of our exciting day at the beach. Caroline was hesitant of the water and sand at first, but quickly realized how much fun her brothers were having and gave in.



4 comments:

chrissy said...

I couldn't agree more, those are the best vacations! It looks like you guys had a blast. It makes me wish we lived a LOT closer to a beach!

Angie said...

Looks like fun, when do we get an invite to the Bay house? :) I love that you guys are so spontanuos. I freak out a little with the idea of just getting up and going with kids. I need to be more like you.

Sada said...

What fun!! I love that!! A spur of the moment trip with the fam!! Nothing better......

On another note...is that song totally American Idol's Kris Allen!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

The Hernandez-Our Little Family.. said...

Definitely the best and the most unforgettable vacations will always be the one on the spur moment..you always end up having the best time ever..
(We are always doing that ourselves we love to do wild thing.)