Thursday, February 19, 2009

work

Just another day at the office for Dusty!!!

So, Dusty comes home one morning complaining about his foot hurting. He says, "I fell through the floor at a little house fire and I need to get my foot checked out." No big deal right?! Then I get these pics a few weeks later. Dusty and a friend of his went inside of this home. Why, I don't know? If he does it again, he won't have to worry about fire killing him because I will!!! I love you Dusty, and be careful babe, we need you.!!!

6 comments:

lynette said...

i don't know how you sleep at night! that's so scary!

Angie said...

Amazing and totally scary for you. Good thing he's good at his job. Way to go Dusty!

-Bridget said...

Wow! That's amazing! Can't blame you for being upset that he was in that house. What a dangerous job, indeed.

Mandy said...

WOW!! all I can say is WOW, thank God for the Dusty's of the world...

Elizabeth said...

I still can't believe that! I would KILL Chris if he went into that! Though he'd be just like Dusty and never tell me how serious it was. :)

Sada said...

I love these pictures. Well, not because someone's house is burning but because I live vicariously (sp?) through these guys. I love the action!!! However, I don't like any hurt! Be careful Youngblood -- your family needs you!!!!!!!!!!!